"New Life" is the social and psychological support service.
Aim: Improving lives of people from socially vulnerable groups.
The Foundation supports:
- convicted women, and their families;
- women released from prison and their relatives;
- people living with chronic infectious diseases.
Methods and forms of work:
- restoration of socially useful links;
- conducting self-help groups and peer counseling on examination and treatment of HIV, viral hepatitis, tuberculosis;
- assistance in psychological rehabilitation (individual counseling by a psychologist, a support group);
- consultation by a social worker on the examination and treatment of HIV, viral hepatitis, tuberculosis;
- assistance in obtaining registration and documents recovery;
- assistance on employment and residence;
- legal aid;
- activities / events organization (World AIDS Day, World Tuberculosis Day);
- offering specialized literature.