SWAN is Hiring – Regional Consultant: Regional Assessment of Sex Workers and Digital Technologies in CEECA
SWAN is seeking to hire a consultant to develop a regional assessment on sex workers and digital technologies in CEECA region.
The assessment aims to provide an overview of issues related to the use of digital technology among sex workers and sex work organizations in CEECA region and provide better understanding of the digital inequalities, safety and security issues.
Requirements for the position:
- Knowledge and understanding of sex workers’ communities and their realities;
- Knowledge and understanding of digital technologies and spaces, digital rights and security;
- Knowledge and understanding of the political, social and cultural context of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language;
- Fluency in Russian or another regional language welcome;
- Experience of conducting desk research;
- Experience of writing up briefing papers, reports or analysis;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multilingual and diverse environment and maintain excellent working relationships;
Please see the full Terms of Reference for the position and information on how to apply.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: is March 25th, 2023. Interviews will take place the week of March 27th.